- Can I specify the weights of my billets?
- We do not offer weighted billets. We pull the orders directly off of our skids. Weights on skids vary and we can't specify with the mills what weighted billets we receive so we just pull the orders from the top of respective skids.
- Is there a discount if I purchase multiple billets?
- We mark our billets down at wholesale so there is no price break in bulk orders. The only price break you can get is to buy in skids.
- How much will shipping be?
- Use our FedEx shipping estimator to find out. A rough estimate would be about $1.15~ per pound.
- When will my order ship?
- We typically ship out billet only orders 2 to 3 times a week. Unfinished bats usually ship out within 1.5 weeks.
- Is there a price break on unfinished bats?
- There is no discounts on our unfinished bats for bulk purchases as they're marked down to wholesale already.
- What quality of wood are your unfinished bats cut from and do you guarantee they will ink dot?
- All of our unfinished bats are cut from A grade billets with the option to upgrade to prime grade maple with an ink dot.
While some A grade will ink dot this is not something we guarantee other than on the maple prime grade.
- Do you guys have bamboo billets?
- We are currently unable to get them from China due to export regulations and are unsure when/if we will be able to carry them again.
- When I turned my billet there was a knot inside and the bat was not usable, is there a return policy?
- Billets are not returnable. We inspect all billets for visible defects and blemishes before they ship. If there is no visible defects there is nothing we can do to warranty what's inside the wood.