FedEx Shipping Estimation Calculator
Read First - How it works
- Enter in your potential order to get an estimate on what shipping will be to your location
- 1 Billet weighs 6 lbs
- 1 Unfinished Bat weighs 2 lbs
- Our package sizes for billets are as follows: 1, 2, 4, and 6. If you order more than 6 it will require more than one package.
- Our package sizes for unfinished bats are as follows: 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, and 15. If you order more than 15 it will require more than one package.
- The quantity field is the number of packages (not the number of billets) and has to equal the number of packages you selected.
- Make sure you select the check box next to your packages or else you will get an error
- You can leave the currency type field black - USD is the default.
- You can leave declared value empty
- Example: 9 billet order: 1 package at 36lbs (6 billets) + 1 package at 18lbs (3 billets). You would select 2 packages below. 1 package would weigh 36lbs and the other package would weigh 18lbs.
- Example: 18 Billet Order: 3 packages at 36lbs each. Quantity (# of packages) = 3, Weight = 36lbs. You would select 3 packages below - identical packages. Quantity would be 3 and the weight of the packages would be 36lbs.
Here is an estimate on how long transit will be to your location for Home Delivery.