You are reviewing the product - Maple B Grade (Back to product)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I specify the weights of my billets?
- Sorry, we do not offer weighted billets. We pull the orders directly off of our skids. Weights on skids vary and we can't specify with the mills what weighted billets we receive so we just pull the orders from the top of respective skids.
- Is there a discount if I purchase multiple billets?
- As it stands, our billets are already marked down to wholesale, and we've got to keep the lights on, so, sadly, there are no price breaks on bulk orders. The only price break you can get is to buy in skids.
- What quality of wood are your unfinished bats cut from and do you guarantee they will ink dot?
- All of our unfinished wood bats are cut from A-Grade billets and come sanded, boned, and have full barrels with the option to upgrade to prime grade maple with an ink dot.
- What about multiple bats?
- Sorry, same story. We admire your persistence, though. More FAQs